as you can see, this tumblr has had a bit of a makeover recently :) new theme with a new background, new avatar, new stuff being posted. it’s pearl here, who’s been doing all this, and i’m very excited to see it’s been going well so far.
so as to prevent this blog from dying as it has done in the past, i want to ask you all for ideas and submissions!
Use our ask box or send us fanmail if it’s long, and give us some fun T/V stuff to make. If you don’t like the Zac/Dianna dreamcast, link us to some gifs of your personal dreamcast and we’ll make you a gif set with a little dialogue story to go along with it. Or you can request a situation for Teddy and Victoire (i.e., jealousy or flirting or taking about something in particular, what have you), and if we find gifs that work, we’ll make it for you! :)
Basically, we just want your input and suggestions to make this blog as fun and lovely as possible :) Thank you all! ♥
Hey, guys, guess what? :D
We’re now taking graphic requests :)
You know those dialogue/lyrics we’ve been posting over pictures recently? Well, we love making them, but we’re kinda running dry on ideas, so we thought we’d ask help from our lovely followers and lurkers! ♥
Basically, just send us a message with a few lines of dialogue (not a lot, obviously, as it does have to fit on just one graphic), maybe a song lyric or two, perhaps quotes from a fanfiction (if you do the last two, be sure to credit, please!), and we’ll make them into a graphic for your viewing pleasure! :)
We do have some rules, though!
1) This is only about Teddy/Victoire. If you want other pairings, go find their blogs and see if they’re taking requests, or make one yourself :)
2) No bashing. Not even in the dialogue. Not of other characters and certainly not of Teddy and Victoire.
3) Remember to credit, again, so that we can post a credit - it’s not very nice to steal people’s works, after all ;)
4) We do reserve the right to delete and not make any submissions we find inappropriate for whatever reason
5) On that note, keep it PG-13, mostly :)
And I think that’s it! :D We will, of course, change or add to these rules as we see fit, if we have to, but let’s cross that bridge when we get to it.
Request away, folks! ♥